Elgato HD60S+ Constant lag

cyanidexd

Hello, I recently bought a capture card from facebook marketplace which I am realizing was not the best idea but it seemed in good condition and so I went ahead with it. I got it and right off the bat there were issues getting it to output a display after I had opened the 4k capture utility so I decided to try it on OBS instead, which worked a lot better than the Elgato software, but the preview was very laggy, so I went into properties and tweaked a few things just assuming it was a small issue and alas nothing seemed to work. So I did what anyone would do and went to the internet for assistance, some people were saying I should set buffering to auto, but it was already on that. And a considerable amount of people were talking about my USB ports and how it can be assumed that it's not getting enough power, so I went ahead and ordered a PCIe 3.0 extender with 2 3.0 ports and 2 usb C ports. I was betting on it to work and of course it decided to say fuck you and persisted the same exact issue, I tried a usb c to usb c cord because that is what powers the card but that did not work either.
Here are my logs, https://obsproject.com/logs/rG3UF4fOGXOBIXun
This post is a last ditch effort so if you can even try to help I would appreciate it very much!

Situkka

Dual pc setup?

I have hd60+s and it has bad stuttering, there is no fix for that. if you can take it back and get your money back.

watched those big streamer who uses this or internal elgato capturecard they all have same stuttering and no 1 knows how to fix it.

Best results i had with eglato was

Gaming pc:
nvidia settings vsync on

Streaming PC:
nvidia settings triple buffering on.

and remember enable buffering from videocapture settings.

cyanidexd

Dual pc setup?

I have hd60+s and it has bad stuttering, there is no fix for that. if you can take it back and get your money back.

watched those big streamer who uses this or internal elgato capturecard they all have same stuttering and no 1 knows how to fix it.

Best results i had with eglato was

Gaming pc:
nvidia settings vsync on

Streaming PC:
nvidia settings triple buffering on.

and remember enable buffering from videocapture settings.
It's a single pc setup with a 1080 Ti 24Gb of 2133 Mhz ram ryzen 5 3600, so you're telling me that I will always have constant 30 fps when using my capture card?

cyanidexd

Another update, I have enabled XPM on my motherboard and now my ram frequency has been auto set to 3200 MHz, but the issue still persists, I have tried turning vsync on, I have tried turning tripple buffer on, along with auto-buffering in the OBS settings, I have tried different cords for my capture card, but nothing has worked.
please help me ):

Situkka

if single pc setup then you dont need change anything on nvidia settings keep them default.

and on PC when you add video capture then enable buffering on obs

When buffering is enabled there is a little delay on gameplay

When buffering is Disabled you get lowest Delay on your gameplay.

-------------

And your log says

" Max Audio Buffering"

Audio buffering hit the maximum value. This is an indicator of very high system load, will affect stream latency, and may even cause individual audio sources to stop working. Keep an eye on CPU usage especially, and close background programs if needed.

Occasionally, this can be caused by incorrect device timestamps. Restart OBS to reset buffering.

Source affected (potential cause): Desktop Audio