Elgato HD60s and Facecam Completely Frozen (when one works the other is frozen)

leigh_as

A few days ago on stream my elgato facecam decided to completely freeze. So I ended stream to open camera hub and it was working there, I checked for updates and didn't have any but I did have a firmware update so I went ahead and did that (I only checked the normal update first and reopened OBS and it was still frozen even though it was working on camera hub) I also removed the source and re-added it plus restarted my computer cause I've found doing those things can fix most issues. My camera was still frozen after all that. Then I went into camera hub and changed the resolution to 1080p60 to 720p60 and it started working, but now my Elgato HD60s is frozen. I unplugged it and replugged it in, readded it as a source and nothing has worked. Then I closed OBS and restarted my computer and it started working but my camera was frozen again. I went back into camera hub and adjusted the resolution again and my camera in OBS started working again but now my capture card is frozen. Even though it's completely frozen it's acting like sound is coming through it while I don't hear any AND it's just on my ps5 homescreen where I have the background music turned off so there's no reason sound should be coming through (update on this: I will hear static come through very occasionally but normally I don't hear anything while the audio mixer is showing sound coming through all the time). I would also like to mention I've been using this setup for at least a year and a half and it's been fine, only with the occasional hiccup (usually when something has to update, it breaks everything) but I've always been able to get it working again.