Elapsed time tracker for multiple stream outputs

Darknoire

Hello there!

I work for a company that utilize an OBS plugin which enables mutliple stream outputs (Multi custom RTMP). We are looking for a solution where we can keep track of the time elapsed each streaming session, on multiple outputs at once. There is the option to "stop ALL sources" on the plugin, and the option to simply stop a single output. We want the timer to pause ONLY if ALL the sources stop outputting, and keep going if there is a single or multiple outputs stop. I would be looking for some context or answers regarding a plugin or script that enables a similar function, and can keep track of the "stop ALL sources" button being pressed on the UI and pause the timer.
(This would obviously work the other way around as well, only difference is that if you press "Start ALL sources" or a single source , the timer starts automatically and keeps track of the time elapsed online)

I would be willing to put ANY effort into this, script it with ai, etc. I would like to get feedback or possible solution ideas regarding the function.

Thank you in advance!

upgradeQ

You should start with subscribing to a specific signal of the output. Example code , this way you can write your external script or plugin to time "stop ALL outputs". From the source code of it, it gets main output. Another solution would be to write a patch to multiple RTMP output plugin and connect a callback to each button in the plugin (Qt-framework C++)

Darknoire

You should start with subscribing to a specific signal of the output. Example code , this way you can write your external script or plugin to time "stop ALL outputs". From the source code of it, it gets main output. Another solution would be to write a patch to multiple RTMP output plugin and connect a callback to each button in the plugin (Qt-framework C++)
Thank you so much!!