Question / Help Dual pc audio

Kajx88

Hello! So I have recently got the ability to dual pc stream but am unsure of the best way of doing the audio. I have voice meeter banana but need to know the most efficient and best way of doing this.

Kajx88

i know what settings and stuff i need for voice meeter banana but i'm just confused on how to connect the sounds between the two PCs. Should I use an hdmi cable? If so I'm not sure how to do it

Narcogen

The general scenarios for a dual PC setup are: 1) capture card, 2) NDI module.

In both, generally synchronous audio and video would be carried together over a single cable-- an HDMI cable from the gaming PC into the capture device in the first case, and via a network cable in the 2nd.

Kajx88

The general scenarios for a dual PC setup are: 1) capture card, 2) NDI module.

In both, generally synchronous audio and video would be carried together over a single cable-- an HDMI cable from the gaming PC into the capture device in the first case, and via a network cable in the 2nd.
Gotcha will try when i get home!

Kajx88

Alright so I have got the audio to go from my gaming pc to streaming pc but the audio is in a MUCH higher pitch than normal for some reason. I'm not really sure whats causing this. My setup is that I have voice meeter going into elgato audio software and to my streaming pc in OBS Studio.

Narcogen

That sounds like a mismatch in sample rate. If one side is set to 44khz and the other to 48khz this can happen. Make sure everything everywhere is set to the same sample rate-- windows, OBS, voicemeeter on all machines.

Kajx88

Alright i finally found a fix but noticed there is an audio delay when using my headphones through voicemeeter. I found ways to make the delay smaller but doesnt seem to help