Doubt about using 2 monitors

TATTDO

Good night, recently I bought a 144Hz monitor to play and as the other monitor I had (60 Hz) was going to be left over, I decided to connect the 2 on the PC, since I streamo the times and it would be easier to see the chat and things like that. .. That's the problem ...

1. I never used 2 monitors and I never saw anyone using it, but when I am on the Desktop, I can leave the icons on the Secondary Monitor and the game icons on the main, however as soon as I open STREET V the game is giving leg as if it were online

2. When I open OBS or any other page on monitor 2, it seems that my game is at 60Hz, because I keep maintaining my 60 FPS on SFV, but the game is "lagged" looking like I am playing on the secondary monitor (this is the biggest problem. )

3. When I minimize the OBS or the open internet browser, the "lag" leaves the monitor in the game and I continue playing normal ...

4. I don't have any drop in FPS or PING increasing ... Only when there is an open window on monitor 2, monitor 1 does not seem to play 144Hz, slowing down gameplay, I believe this is what is happening ...

Would anyone know to give me a light of what may be happening !?

Apparently it wasn't at the beginning, but now it's like this ... I don't know if something changed alone, because I was playing a 1x1 championship in the GC and it was quiet ... NET open and everything ... Only from the moment I opened the OBS started to give this, even not staring ... And now with OBS closed, if you open anything, you continue to play the game ... It may have been a coincidence to start pressing when I opened OBS, but I don't know .. .

And of course, if I close everything on monitor 2 or leave everything minimized, including the OBS as I mentioned above, it is normal to play. However the objective of the 2 monitor is to leave the stream tab open ....