Double V4L2 video-devices help needed.

Inverge Design

So I've been working with a Logitech C922 webcam with no issues.
I decided to add a second one, and from the moment I hookedit up I've been having issues having them both appear at the same time.
Usually one will appear, but the other will not.
I'll make adjustments to the missing device, and with restart of OBS the missing camera's picture is now visible, but the other is missing.
Eventually a reboot of my Ubuntu system and reopening OBS and voila they were both working!
UNTIL, the next time I had to actually reboot the computer: back to square one.
Now I can't seem to replicate the magic that got them both to show up, and I'm losing my mind because I need to record with these 2 cameras...

When I open the non-functioning source I usually see /dev/Video3 in RED. Hit the drop-down and I'll see /dev/Video0, and two instances of my C922 Pro stream Webcams with (usb-0000:00:1d.0-1.3) (usb-0000:00:1d.0-1.7). So they are getting their own instances.
Sometimes it will also appear with JUST the two instances of C922 and without /dev/Video devices listed...

This is so frustrating, and I just don't know what magic I did to make this work that one time. And like I said, it worked flawlessly UNTIL I rebooted.
1617079992367.png