Resource icon

DistroAV - Network Audio/Video in OBS-Studio using NDI technology 4.14.1

baldzebra

I think that most of us are absolutely willing to wait, we would perhaps only wish ..to get feedback in which phase of development the plugin is now, or maybe just to get a message that we should be prepared that it could still take several weeks / months, because simply the person / team just does not have time ;)
Perfectly put

pLy

Thank you so much!
Apple Mac Mini M1 OBS Studio 28.0.3 & NDI 4.9.1 TEST

Foremost, thanks again! It is working for me :)

A little add-on tip which might be not as obvious for some (like me) haha
When you downloaded NDI Tools and performed the terminal command, you need to launch NDI Virtual Input and select your source there.
After this step, you will see your fed source in OBS when you select NDI Video under Video Capture Device.

Hope this might help some who weren't aware of this.

Have a nice remaining Sunday all and happy streaming

distriTS55

Foremost, thanks again! It is working for me :)

A little add-on tip which might be not as obvious for some (like me) haha
When you downloaded NDI Tools and performed the terminal command, you need to launch NDI Virtual Input and select your source there.
After this step, you will see your fed source in OBS when you select NDI Video under Video Capture Device.

Hope this might help some who weren't aware of this.

Have a nice remaining Sunday all and happy streaming
Apple Mac Mini M1 OBS Studio 28.0.3 & NDI 4.9.1 TEST

Great!

Installed on a MacBook Pro 16 Inch 2019 ( Intel processor) on MacOS Monterey 12.6 and it works perfectly!

Thanks feee!

mheppner

I have the problem that on my Windows computer the integration of e.g. the cell phone camera as NDI resource in OBS does not work anymore. With OBS (version 27.2.4) and the NDI plugin (version 4.9.0) everything seems to be fine.
What network resources of the computer does the NDI plugin access, which could interfere with the connection?
Dear thanks for a tip and support!

jwolfer

Not really sure where to ask this question. If I am in the wrong place let me know. Is there any way to connect 2 obs computers to stream without NDI. It seems with OBS Studio v. 28.0.3 the NDI plugin does not work. I need to be able to do this over a network. Thank you

distriTS55

It may work well for some applications. I use NDI to get my image from Windows PC to my MacM1 and render it there for streaming. But unfortunately it doesn't work for that. I can't receive any signal from Windows PC. Maybe someone has experience with this?
If you run on Windows NDI Test Pattern can you receive it to NDI Monitor on Mac?

feee

Completed approximately 3hrs of live streaming on Mac Mini M1 with OBS 28.0.3 + NDI 4.9.1 + PTZ Pre3 with excellent result.

NDI through Cable + Wi-Fi - stable
PTZ Pre 3 - no issue.
No audio issue.

Below quick show & tell of the portable live stream setup.

Tormy

4.10.0 Ready for all systems thks Palakis

Threat found!

1667211025484.png