Display Timer

Free Display Timer v1.06

xxdocobxx

xxdocobxx submitted a new resource:

Display Timer - Display a count up/down timer onto browser or OBS browser source with hotkey controls.

DisplayTimer
Display a count up/down timer onto browser or OBS browser source with hotkey controls.

Screenshot
screenshot001.jpg

About
A simply count up/down timer which demonstrate how to make use of DisplayKeystroke to send global hotkeys to the browser....

Read more about this resource...

PAUL BUCKLEY

Could this be possibly programmed to show a certain run time on the display? I use OBS to create replay videos for the racing league site I help run.

TheLetter10

How can I add HRS to the timer? I know it's available on the countdown part, but any way to add it for the non-countdown part?

xxdocobxx

How can I add HRS to the timer? I know it's available on the countdown part, but any way to add it for the non-countdown part?
It will display the hour unit if the timer is counted more than or equal to one hour. If you are using it with OBS browser source, just to make sure there is enough space to display all the digits.

tdc

I'm having two issues.

When I'm in a game the timer won't respond to hotkeys. I've tried a bunch of combinations of modifiers and different keys.

Second, where in the code would I add

audio.play();

if I wanted an alert when the timer ran out?
Thanks.

Last edited: