Dedicated streaming PC records and streams choppy frame rate from 4K60 Pro capture card, no rendering lag, no encoding lag, no dropped frames

Polyh3dron

My 3950X/2080 Ti dedicated streaming PC seems to be streaming and recording choppy through my 4K60 Pro Mk2 capture card. My gaming pc is using display cloning to output a 4K144Hz signal to my monitor and a 4K60Hz signal to my capture card. I've also tried with 120Hz on my gaming PC instead, and have tried running OBS as admin, neither thing fixed this. Any ideas how the big streamers manage to record at 1440 with a smooth frame rate on their gaming PCs while running their gaming monitor at higher rates?

1440p video of my capture footage (download from Google Drive for full quality, do not stream from the site)

2021-07-11 18-45-08.mkv - Google Drive

Polyh3dron

UPDATE: My streaming PC seems to capture console games without any issue so I'm thinking it's something with my display cloning setup on my gaming PC. I followed the directions from this video to clone my gaming PC's main display to the HDMI port:

Tomasz Góral

You don't see litte diffrent with 60hz (your grabber card) and display (144hz your monitor) ?
Best result you got when set framerate to the same value e.g. 60hz or 120hz (in this case grabb every second frame).