Declink output

dmemphis

Hi-
I have my declink duo #4 set to output and default format 1080i
In OBS the Tools/Declink Output only provides selections for 1080p60 and p30.
Any way I can coerce that setting to 1080i?
If not may I suggest a modification to pick up the default setting from the declink system or
allow setting it to 1080i?
Reason: yes, we are running with a lot of first gen HD equipment including a recorder I'd
like to use, which is 1080i, and a switcher that I'd like to put OBS through.
Thanks!

dmemphis

Related to this, sometimes the decklink output settings show a whole host of output options from
sd to hd in various rates, but other situations I only see 1080p30 and 1080p60. I have not
been able to detect why I see two different sets of output options...

dmemphis

I anticipate having to send the decklink out in SD widescreen 720x470, so I really will need to use the full list of output formats that decklink supports,
Not just the 1080p60 and p30 currently seen in the drop down.
Help please!

dmemphis

I have since figured out that the decklink outputs have be essentially the same as the settings in the Settings->Output controls. I think this would be because there isn't any transcode ability
related to these outputs. Therefore, OBS can't offer a range of output selections on these outputs.
Since the intention of the decklink outputs was merely for attaching preview and program physical monitors, I can see it might be a waste of compute power to add transcode processing to these.