Decklink Video/Audio

Pwnagraphic

Any plans to fully implement this soon? I ask this because I have the Black Magic Intensity Shuttle. For some reason, I get an audio stutter when I use Black Magic WDM (possibly a driver issue.. I dunno) so I have to use decklink, since OBS doesn't fully support decklink I have to use Xsplit for any console streaming. So anyway, on Xsplit, using decklink, there's major frame drops on my stream when there's a lot happening even though my CPU usage is only around 20-30%. I don't even get frame drops like that when I play a PC game with a lot going on like that so I'm stumped on what else it could be other than decklink on Xsplit. When looking on my Xsplit viewer as it's happening, everything is fine but the stream itself is lagging horribly.

I tested it out on OBS to see if the same thing was happening and it wasn't. No lag what so ever, BUT that was also on the WDM which has the audio stutter. So this may not even be an issue with decklink, OBS, or Xsplit at all, and might have something to do with my shuttle. I'm really at a loss on what else it could be.

OBS- perfect video, but audio stutter -using black magic WDM
Xsplit- perfect audio, but video lag -using decklink xD

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
The audio stutter could mean there's some setting off in the device-specific configuration page (that's accessed by the "configure" button next to the device list box) ..though I'm not entirely sure. I may have to buy one to fully comprehend the situation in its entirety.

Pwnagraphic

I dunno, Jim. I checked and switched channels amd still an audio stutter. The same stutter happens even with Xsplit using the Black Magic WDM but not decklink.

paibox

heros in an halfshel
I unfortunately can't confirm it for sure, since I don't have either a Black Magic Intensity or Decklink card to try it out with myself, but you should be able to get audio out of the non-WDM audio device with the updated DirectShow plugin in the next test or release version, whenever they may show up.