DarkyBobby Theme [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarhan14

Really liked the theme but windows defender is detecting it as a Trojan Virus.
Trojan:Script/Sabsik.FL.A!ml

Gitago

Heya the updated theme looks great and buttons fit perfectly!

The only thing thats stopping me from using it right now is the color of the source and scene boxes..
They are nearly identical in color.

also a side 'thing' which I noticed is the spacing between each scene and or source in the list is also very large - I feel like this may be intentional and intended for those who click to change scenes?

Ive attached a picture of what the 'comparison'
1641098566359.png

Droelei

Heya the updated theme looks great and buttons fit perfectly!

The only thing thats stopping me from using it right now is the color of the source and scene boxes..
They are nearly identical in color.

also a side 'thing' which I noticed is the spacing between each scene and or source in the list is also very large - I feel like this may be intentional and intended for those who click to change scenes?

Ive attached a picture of what the 'comparison'
View attachment 78610

thank you for your feedback i will add a different color. the larger buttons are for people who use their muse for scene change but it will be smaller. updated in the week

mastanikhan258

DarkyBobby Theme v1.2
Great looking OBS Theme that works! I really enjoy the change in audio mixer colors as well as having the icons.

Dr. RBC

I can’t express how much I love this theme! Have been using is for almost a year. V28 of OBS broke all spacing and clickable box icon. Could you fix it when you get the chance? I would really appreciate it. Btw, I created an account just for this lmao. Thanks once again for the fantastic theme.

Antonov10261

Hello, I really liked your theme for OBS, but I have this problem: it turns out that this part of the things in each scene doesn't load and simply glitches out. I'm not sure what it could be, so I would appreciate it if you could help me if you know what it might be, and of course, I want to thank you for this wonderful theme. I would really appreciate it if you could support me with this matter.

Attachments

• imagen_2023-05-17_192216727.png
    imagen_2023-05-17_192216727.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 46
Status
Not open for further replies.