Kernel: 5.10.53-1-MANJARO
DE: GNOME 40.3
WM: Mutter
WM Theme: Matcha-dark-sea
Theme: Matcha-dark-sea [GTK2/3]
Icons: Papirus-Dark-Maia [GTK2/3]
GPU: NVIDIA 01:00.0 NVIDIA Corporation TU117M
OBS Studio: 27.0.1-2(64 bit)

Here's the screenshot of the problem. You can see that there are some white stripes between the blocks:

Screenshot from 2021-08-02 19-02-55.png

malisp

Any luck? I'm experiencing the same thing with OBS 27.0.1-2 on Manjaro XFCE 21.1.2 LTS (5.4.143-1-MANJARO). I've tried different system themes with no luck, and OBS get real ornery when I try changing its themes. I'm using the video-linux open-source drivers on an AMD/Intel 3 monitor setup. It was fine when I was testing yesterday, not sure what changed.

gllt

Hey there, fellow Manjaro user here.

Try adjusting Kvantum settings to match your dark theme of choice in Appearance settings, then changing your OBS theme to System. It's not perfect but it's better. Main issue is icons are light theme oriented and cause a contrast issue. You might be able to fiddle with per application theme just for OBS Studio.

What you're experiencing is a configuration issue, in a sense, because OBS Studio uses Qt, and Kvantum is how Manjaro is handling the GTK to QT theme integration in XFCE4.

However, I'd like to see OBS Studio add a System (Dark) preset that has light versions of default icons.

EDIT: Just noticed OP is on the Gnome version of Manjaro but I assume Kvantum is used there too?

Screenshot_2021-10-13_00-45-55.png
Screenshot_2021-10-13_00-45-42.png
Screenshot_2021-10-13_00-46-20.png