Dark Red

Dark Red v0.1.1 Beta

Curious, will this work in OBS Studio 30.0.0 Beta 3? Would love to try this, but don't want to risk making my OBS unusable (though there IS the "safe mode" option that's prominently featured in 30.x.x).

--Katt. =^.^=

YorVeX

Looks promising, but unfortunately has the typical problem of missing spaces in status bar texts that all themes suffer from that haven't been updated for OBS 30:
1704085145246.png

Also context menus not having borders with a different color is making it a bit hard to see where they end and where the background starts:
1704085378857.png

Not sure whether it's possible to give them borders, if not, then it would be good if the context menus could have a slightly different color, e.g. on the Acri theme it looks like this:
1704085792083.png

Last edited:

Warren Speck

I'm really interested in trying this Dark Red theme for OBS Studio! The dark red aesthetic sounds perfect for my stream setup, and I love that it's been specifically tested to work with OBS 30.0 Beta 3. The feedback from YorVeX is helpful to consider as well. While the missing spaces in the status bar text and the context menu visibility might be minor inconveniences, it's good to be aware of them before trying it out.

Leemajors

I'm wondering if this will work with OBS Studio 30.0.0 Beta 3. I'm eager to try it out, but I'm cautious about potentially disrupting my OBS setup. Thankfully, there's always the "safe mode" feature in version 30.x.x as a safety net.