Question / Help Custom Browser Docks in OBS 24 Mac?

doctormelodious

I've just upgraded to OBS Studio 24 (the latest version as of 2019.12.03) after having seen all the YouTube videos in recent months about all the new features. I was excited about the ability to add custom browser docks, but I cannot find this feature in the Mac version. Am I looking in the wrong place? Or if it's not there, might it be forthcoming in a future release?

dodgepong

Administrator
Forum Admin
Browser docks are not yet available in OBS for Mac. It is currently a Windows-only feature.

dodgepong

Administrator
Forum Admin
It's still being worked on. We've had some people taking a closer look at it lately but there are still some large issues with it that will need to get resolved first.

dodgepong

Administrator
Forum Admin
The latest Mac release (26.1.2) is closer to getting browser panels working but it's not ready yet. Possibly in version 27 but no promises.

AntonioMF

Hello all, any updates on this? I'm trying to stream from my pc to my mac through NDI, and I just found out I can't put a chat window on the side of the preview window. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if this option is not available yet
Thanks in advance!