CS:GO Stream Running around 90 fps on 2080 super

ElfmanShaggy

When trying to stream on my pc, I experience from 45 fps up to 120 frames, with huge spikes at intermediate times. Had issues with quality of stream and buffering issues, so I found the sweet spot of 4500 for bit-rate. Encoder is the NVIDIA NVENC H.264 (new). Have tried both full screen and windowed boarder-less, no difference while streaming, though full screen usually gets me 30+ frames more. Non streaming, in menu I have 500 - 600 fps and in game around 300 fps, which is already low for the specs, but I can deal with that. Have an hd camera running through nvidia broadcast for blur. Also have an window capture to show what song spotify is running. Tried doing screen capture, had issues with rendering lag. Window capture forces me to have it in windowed boarder-less, so lower frames already. Also tried the elgato 4k60 capture card, had good frames, but whenever I changed tabs, huge rendering and encoder lag, so when I get my second PC back from my friend, that may be on the table then, for now I'll just that for capturing PS4 and Switch gameplay, no issues with that. Only thing I haven't tried is game capture, however I would be required to run in untrusted mode, which would force me to play against cheaters more often.

Internet speed
100 Mbps down
50 Mbps up

PC Specs
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core, 24-thread
GPU - Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Super Black Gaming
RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB 3600 DDR4
MOBA - Gigabyte X570 AORUS Elite (AMD)
PCU - EVGA 600W 80 Plus Certified - Case

CS:GO Stream preview
image_2020-11-03_094421.png