Create a Macro that starts livestream 7 days a week at the same time and repeats every week

pespinal1073obs

Hi Team
I am new to OBS Studio and to the Forum
I think this is the right place to post my question, because I did not know I posted the question elsewhere in the forum and someone called me "stupid" (bullying).

I have been watching your recommendations and they are very excellent, they have helped me a lot.
However, now I need someone who can help me.
I need to create a Macro in Advanced Scene Switcher.
All 7 days of the week, stars livestream at 7:30am and ends the streaming at 9:00 am each day.
Example: Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday start livestream at 7:30am and end at 9:00am.
The next week start livestream "again" at the same time: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc, etc.
Please if you have any step-by-step tutorial that can help me.
I appreciate it.
pespinal

lkobescak

Try a macro mouse recorder like Auto Mouse Click by MurGee.com. The macro can be scheduled to click start streaming, start broadcast (saved settings) and start streaming, 3 clicks. OBS can stop streams automatically under Tools -> Output Timer -> Stop Streaming After - XX:XX -> Check, Enable Streaming Timer Every Time.

There is no reason why the macro can't run every day at the same time and OBS will automatically stop the stream every time after 1.5 hours.