Question / Help Crashing when starting to record

parmesankilla

as soon as i press start recording it freezes for about 5-10 seconds and crashes "Unhandled exception: c0000006" couldnt find anything for it so i went here, made an account, and making a last ditch effort to save my obs before i delete it and go to something else, before this it wouldnt even open for absolutely no reason was working fine maybe 2 weeks ago i dont really remember then suddenly it wont open, so i reinstalled it and now it opens but then i get this bullshit.

https://obsproject.com/logs/_L0j-dGQIdPkJv4A

koala

It crashes within the nvidia video driver, so it might help if you get the most current video driver from the Nvidia website, uninstall the current driver and install the new driver.

parmesankilla

It crashes within the nvidia video driver, so it might help if you get the most current video driver from the Nvidia website, uninstall the current driver and install the new driver.
alright ill try that then, itd be nice if my drivers would tell me when they have an update.

koala

Nvidia releases a new driver regularly every month, so if just go and download a driver every other month, you'll be fine.