Resource icon

OBS Lua Count Down Adaptive Timer 1.0

DearKed

DearKed submitted a new resource:

Count Down Adaptive Timer - Count Down Adaptive Timer

This is a timer for obs. Using the improved count down timer made by Tormy as a base.
This timer will detect how long your count down has left and will only display minutes if there are minutes and same with hours.
This also currently takes in seconds instead of minutes for the duration.
(Planned implementations
- a drop down to select if you want it to be adaptive and if so if you want it to only cut our hours (display seconds as 00:59) or if you want it to cut minutes ( display seconds...

Read more about this resource...

Tormy

Hi, unfortunately nor with mine not with your, since I reinstalled OBS with version 21.1.2 the drop down "Txt Field works" :-/

Hi, is there a way that I can make it so that the "00:" of the minutes shows even after it is down to 59 seconds or less?

For example, that is goes from 1:00 to 0:59 instead of 1:00 to 59.

Thank you so much, this plugin is great.

SuspiciousPixel

Hi
Thanks for this. Is it possible for the Final Text to remain indefinitely or even have the final text vanish after (x) minutes?

The reason for this is because I use the countdown for playwithviewer bot during raid carries. I use the countdown to inform my audience that the list will close in (x) mins and once the countdown has reached the end it says "List is Closed"

Thank you

Tormy

Hi
Thanks for this. Is it possible for the Final Text to remain indefinitely or even have the final text vanish after (x) minutes?

The reason for this is because I use the countdown for playwithviewer bot during raid carries. I use the countdown to inform my audience that the list will close in (x) mins and once the countdown has reached the end it says "List is Closed"

Thank you
With my counter, the final text can be already setup to stay indefinitely.
I use this when I'm not ready with the scene, and I switch it manually instead of automatically.

So in your case, you start with a text that says "the list will close in (x) minutes" and when (x) minutes are passed, then the final text that says "List is Closed" and it stays as much as you want

Here the link:
On this forum: https://obsproject.com/forum/resour...-time-with-auto-recording-scene-switcher.719/
on GitHub: https://github.com/tormyvancool/OBS-STUDIO_Countdown/releases/tag/v2.1