Bug Report Constantly dropping frames as of 6/42018

Fillbutt

Hello,

Yesterday I had a great 7 hour stream and I had 0 dropped frames, just like any other stream I would drop 0 to 50 frames max.However, as of today, my bitrate keeps jumping up and down from 0 to 5000 and then back to 1000 and up to 5000 and so on.This happened last year in September and I stopped using obs for a month or two until the issue disappeared.
Is this a known error or is this on my end only?
My internet speed is great and I called the provider to check if there were any problems and they said that everything is fine.About a month ago, a streamer - Asmongold experienced the same issue during his stream and the issue disappeared after like half an hour, I'm hopping it disappears for me as well soon.
Here are the logs - https://pastebin.com/3iurUwfJ

Fillbutt

Well that's a shame.Here's an update: I tried using the classic obs and to my surprise I had 0 dropped frames for straight 10 minutes, guess I'll be sticking with the classic version until an update hits for the obs studio.

Harold

If that's the case then chances are you didn't actually follow the troubleshooting guide fully like you claimed.

Fillbutt

Well I wouldn't say so, I downloaded the previous version of obs studio and the issue continued to be present, don't know what's happening but as I said, last year in September the same thing happened and I went onto xsplit to check if the issue was there too and it wasn't, guess it has something to do with the new obs update, I don't know.

Harold

So you've tried both the "New network code" AND the "Low latency mode" settings in settings - advanced in 21.1.2?