Conference Live Webcast Suggestions

mDatasa

I am going to host a conference, which is also going to be live streamed on Youtube.

The video that is going to be streamed on Youtube will be encoded through OBS.
While the conference is proceeding, I am going to have to flip through several Scenes (100+) and various Sources with Video Capture and Images.
Noting that some Scenes might include 2 Video Captures.

I would like to know if there are any suggestions on settings of OBS, or Youtube, and besides that which platform is the most suitable to run OBS on? Currently i've ran several tests on an MBP mid 10, and the app has crushed a few times which i can't risk to happen on the livestream.

Any help is welcome.

dodgepong

Administrator
Community Helper
100+ scenes? Are you trying to do a slideshow?

OBS for Mac is still in an alpha state, and I personally wouldn't feel comfortable running a crucial production with it yet...the current OBS program for Windows is the most stable.

mDatasa

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, part of the stream is going to be Video Capture along with a still image, which will correspond to the current slide on the seminar. So thats the reason i wrote about 100+ scenes.

Do you suggest another way of doing that? As far as i dug into OBS, the only way of showing a slideshow was the one i mentioned.