Question / Help Complex Setup/Getting PS2 To Work Component To HDMI

BlaccNRedd

Check out this pic to see how everything is set up.

http://i.imgur.com/2wMXFsD.png

1. 2x1 HDMI splitter to Kinevo HDMI Hub
2. 2x1 HDMI splitter to TV
3. PS4, XB1, 360 to Kinevo HDMI Hub
4. 2x1 HDMI splitter to AverMedia Extreme Cap U3
5. Kinevo HDMI Hub to Porta Component to HDMI splitter
6. Porta Component splitter to PS2/XBOX (I forgot to label this connection in the pic)

Forgive me for all the dust in the pic. My setup is kind of complex. I run an AverMedia Extreme Cap U3, Kinivo HDMI hub, ViewHD 2x1 HDMI splitter, and a Porta component to HDMI splitter all connecting my PS4, XB1, 360, XBOX and PS2 to my Panasonic TV and my PC.

Basically, all of my consoles work perfectly fine EXCEPT for the PS2. In the picture, the original XBOX is connected to the Porta Splitter via a component cable. It works perfectly. When I remove those cables and use the PS2 component cable in the Porta splitter I get nothing at all.

Just for reference, I connected the PS2 directly to my TV and it gets no signal either. Funny thing is, if I connect the same cables to my Grandpa's TV in another room, the PS2 works. So I'm wondering, what could be the issue with the PS2? I've actually tried 3 different component cables and they all do the same thing.

Do I need another piece of hardware to pick up the PS2's signal? Maybe another/different kind of splitter?

I'd appreciate any help anyone can give on this.