Color displaying incorrectly with a game

mgeoff88

I’m having an issue where OBS is displaying a specific color incorrectly on a game.

Now, the issue pertains to the menus and HUD, not the game itself. The color red on the menu and HUD is displayed as orange instead of red. This is bugging me, as all the other colors are displayed correctly. I have messed with the color setting on OBS with no success. On my TV, the color red is displaying correctly. Has anyone else had an issue like this?

EE7F54EF-56D3-4B33-A47B-44858D21EE50.jpeg

3779060F-3E18-43D3-B99C-72BE46FCADB7.jpeg

mgeoff88

Is HDR enabled? Try SDR modus on console or try the hdr settings P010 and 2100 (PQ) on OBS. Maybe this helps.
I tried to mess with the different color settings for my capture card on OBS, and one of them had the red displaying correctly, but I had to go in and adjust the video settings to make the rest of the game look better. But when I backed out to the dashboard, the colors looked off so I changed the color setting back.

I feel like it’s almost an issue with the game itself. The color red displays correctly on the dashboard.

mgeoff88

This how the color red looks on my dashboard through OBS:
E2CCD501-BC41-4B6B-959E-E889D0C6E4F6.jpeg

I just don’t get how the colors are displaying correctly on the dashboard, but then red appears as orange on HITMAN 3.

Bleifresser

So has your Xbox HDR enabled or not? For example on Playstation you have different option like "Always on" or "Only when supported". Maybe Xbox has a option "Only in games" and the dashboard has it not. Thats the only hint I have for you. Couln't think about what else it yould be.

mgeoff88

So has your Xbox HDR enabled or not? For example on Playstation you have different option like "Always on" or "Only when supported". Maybe Xbox has a option "Only in games" and the dashboard has it not. Thats the only hint I have for you. Couln't think about what else it yould be.
Yes, I have the HDR settings on. For all I know, it could be the TV itself. I was thinking about trying a different streaming program to see if I have the same issue.