Color Correction, More precise resolution options

IAmAbove

I'm new to this software so correct me if I'm wrong but it would be nice to have color correction options and more precise resolution options too. Other than that, great program!

Muf

Forum Moderator
Colour correction I can get into (has also been suggested before and is partially implemented), but what do you mean with "more precise resolution options"?

dodgepong

Administrator
Community Helper
Muf said:
Colour correction I can get into (has also been suggested before and is partially implemented), but what do you mean with "more precise resolution options"?
I'm guessing he means for downscaling, which unfortunately is a limitation of the downscale algorithm and isn't possible without changing to a different algorithm afaik, which will probably result in worse downscales.

HaZey

Muf said:
What do you mean partially implemented? I haven't seen it anywhere? I would love to see the color correction added!

Boildown

dodgepong said:
I'm guessing he means for downscaling, which unfortunately is a limitation of the downscale algorithm and isn't possible without changing to a different algorithm afaik, which will probably result in worse downscales.

So then I'd suggest using the good algorithm for the "prefered ratio" downscales, and the worse algorithm for the other ones. Maybe asterisk the "preferred ratio" downscales to make it obvious they will result in better quality.