Codec issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidx86

I was a big user of this software before, but now I am not I have 1.5 mb a second and the quality with this codec is garbage, I sure hope to see in the future you guys fix this, I know threads are being closed attitude is being posted, In replies all over devs complaining over proprietary stuff right now this software is more proprietary than the codecs you don't wanna implement other codecs due to the fact your limiting us to what u want so yeah I am just giving my feed back on this and saying i used to use this software but over time, it got more laggy and buggy, so I am uninstalling it for now and will check back on it in the future if you decide to let us use other codecs if not, I won't be back thanks for great software.

Krazy

Town drunk
In the next version of the software, you will be able to eventually use any codec you want.

Also, just to clarify, the encoder is not the problem. x264 is the most widely used, developed, tweaked, what have you, encoder in the world. Any quality problems are due to user misconfiguration.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.