Question / Help Clean Install OBS?(uninstall previous FULLY) CATALINA

TheDuffaloe

Hi Guys,
OBS wasn't picking up my audio on mics and external sources(common problem). After a lot of research I think I've managed to use the workaround(running through TERMINAL)....although after using a few times it seems to just hang now. So I'm looking to uninstall and try a fresh install. I've tried just putting in trash and then deleting immediately, but I think it must leave traces as when I run the install again...it has saved my sources etc...and just hangs again...PLUS it doesn't go through the install process....it just gets me to put the app into applications... then its there. This only happened AFTER I ran it through terminal. Maybe the Terminal is still running it?...if so...How do I kill the TERMINAL process? Hope this makes sense. Thanks.
BTW I cant post log file as it's just hanging when it opens now.

Running MacBookPro(mid 2012) CATALINA 10:15:3 and latest download from OBS site.

TheDuffaloe

**** UPDATE ****
I managed to find this link online which answered my question. I am going to try again to fix my audio devices not being picked up BUT will not use the TERMINAL method as it doesn't seem to agree with my computer.
You can close this thread should you wish or leave it up to help others. Thanks.