Change button color when hitting Start buttons

Djidiouf

Hi,

First, thank you so much for your product, it evolved a lot since its first versions.

There is just one thing which annoys me a lot: when hitting Start recording, just the text change. I think a visual indicator would be much much better, like changing the background color of the button or adding a border to it.

What a terrible feeling after an hour of recording to see that you missclick the start recording button.

MaTdNPc.png

Banyarola

I did just the opposite the other day..I hit record instead of stream and ended up with a two hour recording and no stream

Djidiouf

It happened to me by the past too, so I checked the option: automatically record when streaming just in case :(
That lack of visual indicator is really frustrating. For gaming, most of the time, you are already focused on other things at the same time and it's hard to put your attention on reading what is written on the button. And words Start and Stop look pretty the same when you're in a hurry.

mexem

Just set conformation checkbox about starting stream, so you will be sure about what is going on.