Capture Card input resolution automatization

DrNiKO

I was thinking to create a suggestion post with some fancy photoshop imagens, but makes more sense to go to support first.

so, I have a avermedia C985e (does up to 1080p) but this question is really for any capture card, majority that I worked with in the past are very finicky. I have setup that has old and new consoles, the signal of the old ones becomes a 480p HDMI using GBS Control and the HDMI ones, I mean, them just work, the problem is the capture card works a device in OBS and you cant add different "devices" and use the same hardware, which makes sense, but because of that makes transitions impossible to look good and be quick in between, I need to go to the properties using studio mode (and people will still see what I doing) and change the resolution, mask (for 4:3 content), etc every time, while probably talking to chat in a "waiting room scene".

Having that in mind theres any workaround that inst buying another capture card? I would like OBS adding a profiles option, that I can select filters ahnd resolution, etc, even link to scenes and another types of automatization.

also, theres any 3 party softwares that can do something similar? the Avermedia program is the only one that does this auto resolution update (not very well), but I cant use with obs, I was thinking to use portable OBSes for each config and mirror using the virtual webcam, but cmon, thats kinda to far.

thanks!