Question / Help Can't find the perfect settings for my hardware...please help lol

HardlyHispanic

First time forum-poster here. I have an i7 8700k, and a GTX 1060 6G card, and I've been trying for days on end to find the perfect settings for 1080p 60 fps to do ONLY local recordings with from the advanced settings, and have most of my games almost perfect, except for Rainbow Six, and Rocket League. Both will record fine for the most part, but occasionally will stutter in the preview window, with some of those stutters appearing in the final video, and others not. Fortnite seems to record just fine in all my test on my current settings, which is cool. You can see my settings down below in the screenshot, and before anyone asks, no, I am not overloading on either my CPU or GPU at all. Barely hitting 60% at MOST on my GPU in Siege while recording and playing simultaneously, and even less in other titles. I am just exhausted trying to reach perfect 1080p 60fps quality with what I know is powerful enough hardware to do the job for it, only to keep falling on my face. I've been at this for HOURS a day for multiple days now, and I just really need some help here. Game mode is off, game dvr is off, and I always play with VSync on. If it's something simple I'm missing here, like bitrate usage, please feel free to call me out on it. Thanks in advance to anyone who is able to help!

Attachments

• SharedScreenshot.jpg
    SharedScreenshot.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 38