Can't capture FIFA 23.

marufifa12

I don't have a console so I can't test it, unfortunately. As I can see, not a single person can run it on PC though (only with lagging window-capture thing)
Yes and still theres no review on you tube fpr obs fifa 23 problem. Yes with display capture it could but its very lag

PaiSand

It's bump (Bring Up My Post) NOT push. Please stop doing it.

If anyone knows how to fix something that you don't post the necessary logs to verify it, they've probably already answered it.
You can see lots of streamers and youtubers using OBS to stream and record not having this issue. Actual log files of stream/recoding with the issue happening after correcting what was already saw on the previous log file are required.

Last edited:

maglovin

Please review and follow directions and recommendations on the analyzer:

For recording it's recommended to use CQP and set the CQ level between 23 and 15 (lower better quality) depending on what your systeam allows you.
The best way is using simple output mode and selecting one of the presets. Using the Auto-configuration Wizard (tools menu) will give you the best settings according your system specifications.
You may want to try NVENC as encoder
Use less filters.
One game capture is more than enough, unless you also use a vtuber app.

In OBS less is more.
Hey PaiSand,

all of your suggestions were applied on my test recordings. Would you be so kind to take a look at it? Thanks! https://obsproject.com/logs/MKdtTk4W7icqu-fw

PaiSand

If game-capture isn't working, try window capture as sugested in another answer.
Why game-capture isn't working? Most probably by desing of the game. This should be asked to the game devs.

In the log file all looks good.
OBS 28.0.3 is the newest version.

maglovin

Hi, Window capture works but a little laggy. Won't be an option. But thanks for reviewing. Obviously not a problem of OBS.

teo_Goston

It's bump (Bring Up My Post) NOT push. Please stop doing it.

If anyone knows how to fix something that you don't post the necessary logs to verify it, they've probably already answered it.
You can see lots of streamers and youtubers using OBS to stream and record not having this issue. Actual log files of stream/recoding with the issue happening after correcting what was already saw on the previous log file are required.
They are most likely streaming FIFA23 from PS or XBOX. This problem is only affecting streamers using good old PC.

There are way more console players in general, that is why there are way more console streamers also, it is only natural.
I for one was not aware of any other streamers using PC for fifa.
Regarding my small home country I know the fifa streaming scene very well, there like a 100 FIFA streamers around but (not considering me) none of them use PC.

Moreover, take a look at this thread from EA, it does not look like there is a known solution:
answers.ea.com

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
Bumping here will not help, you will need to reach out to EA and ask for OBS compatibility.

Aguila98TV

Guys i have the solution, after trying and trying, i found that 1: u have to open obs and fifa by administrator 2: go to game capture properties and remove the compatibility with anticheats. IT WORKS!