Question / Help Cant add imagine

idotatv

Hey guys!

Im download OBS Studio 0.13.1 and try to add imagine there, but preview still empty. Add other imagine - OK. WTF is this?

f3873c1f0be5.jpg

Last edited:

idotatv

Harold

And when you position/size the source to fit to screen (right-click menu) does it show then?

Well that image seems OK and I can add it to my scene no problem. Often a source can be set to not take up any space in the scene, in that case you need to right click on the source in the Sources list, choose Transform and then choose Fit to Screen, this will bring the source into full screen view and you can resize it from there.

obs_image_issue1.jpg

I'm not sure why you are seeing a gray screen though in the properties page. Have you tried saving the image as a jpg (or png) and trying again?

Last edited:

idotatv

Well that image seems OK and I can add it to my scene no problem. Often a source can be set to not take up any space in the scene, in that case you need to right click on the source in the Sources list, choose Transform and then choose Fit to Screen, this will bring the source into full screen view and you can resize it from there.

View attachment 13196
black screen :(