Cannot use Scrubbing on recorded scene by any means !!

Billts

Hello everyone !!
For the past few weeks, for all the scenes i have recorded through OBS, i was unable to scrub the video by any means. The playhead on the video progress bar cannot be clicked and dragged or selected, and the same applies for the minus 10 second and plus 30 second arrows on the sides of the play/stop button of the video. And also the maximum time duration of the video on the far left of the bar is no longer being displayed either.
So the only way to view the video of the recorded scene lately, is by letting it play all the way from the begenning to the end without being able to skip to any other part of the video.
All of the above apply no matter if the video is 3 minute or 2 hours long. I havent mess with any options on obs or made any changes. This error? just started happening one day. I made sure the app was up to date and even tried uninstalling and downloading it again but nothing happened.

This is the log of the latest scene/session -> https://obsproject.com/logs/kwcBiWvbd1F9gZTC
And i will be attaching a screenshot of the video as well, indicating all the points i talked about.
Thanks a lot for your time, any advice would be greatly appreciated !!!

obsbug.png

wheresnora

Hello! I wanted to ask if you've had this issue fixed yet? I've been having the same exact issue and I would like some answers as well. Thanks!!

qhobbes

Do NOT record to MPEG-4, Fragmented MP4 or Fragmented MOV. Record to MKV. If necessary, remux to MP4 after.