Cancel Recording Or Delete Last Video Hotkey Functionality

ResidentKaga

This is a feature I think would be really useful in a variety of different use cases.

Replay buffer has a big blindspot, as in, if I want to save relevant highlights I have to set the duration to something low, say 30 seconds, yet what if I want to record a whole round that's say 4 minutes, but also have the ability to save those short relevant 30 second highlights (which saves time by not having to watch through large clips to see what's worthwhile in them). The only thing I could do is start recording at the beginning of a round, and stop at the end, the big weakness there, is all the rounds that won't be worth saving at all, and by doing it in such a way I'd have an ever-growing folder of rounds, most of them not being worthwhile, and I'd then have to look through all of them when not playing a match.

The alternative to that, is recording at the beginning of each round, and if it was a bad round, just being able to hit the cancel button, and press record again at the begging of the new round, and now the only files that would actually stay would be the worthwhile rounds, without me having to look through all of them because I'd know if they're there that means they were worth keeping, and I'd be able to do such a system, to keep good longer content, while still having a replay buffer hotkey to clip short highlights, and that's why I'd appreciate such a tool so much.

Not sure if this can be accomplished with a script, but anyhow, any and all help is appreciated, thanks.