Can only pickup audio from capture card sometimes with the same settings. Please help.

NiftyFearless

I have the Mirabox Capture Card, USB 3.0 (red) and when I first hooked it up to OBS Studios I got no audio from my Card. I reached out to the seller and he sent me a video on the OBS settings to fix this issue. It worked then the next day, no audio. Same settings different results. Next day after that. Played with the settings for an hour, then set them back left for a smoke and like magic when I came back I had audio again. This has been recurring for the past week. Its as if I can only get audio from it every other day.

I contacted the seller again and he said its OBS settings and asked to take control of my PC to find the fix. For obvious I'm uninterested In that option. Anyone else have similar issues?

Attachments

• Mirabox.jpg
    Mirabox.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 7

loveless

I am having the same problem. No matter what i do it seems to not want to work. And after playing around with the settings the audio sounded bad. And i was wanting to stream. But no, tbh i am about ready to give up on this thing. And get an popular capture that has software with it.