Camera stopped working in OBS after latest update

Manon

I've been using OBS for over a year now in combination with a Webvision FHD camera (USB plug-in). Today OBS told me there was an update and now the camera doesn't work anymore in OBS.

The camera works in all other apps. Windows tells me I have an up to date driver for it. The camera settings in Windows allow OBS to use it. I have restarted OBS and my computer. I tried turning off security. Tried plugging the camera into a different socket, but it is no use. In OBS I get a screen of nothing. OBS can see the camera, I can select it, but the camera doesn't show any feed.

I really have no idea left of what's going on... Any other suggestions to try?
I'm not very tech savvy (not like the gamers anyway ), so please explain simple.

B61

I have the same problem (kinda usual after updates here). I've tried everything, other USB ports, other cables, but it doesn't see the camera.
So I deleted this latest version and am now using an older version, only the sound is gone (all in red) but now I have an image again and can stream ..

Good enough for me for now and I will look for something else than OBS because it always has problems after an update.
OBS is no longer fun software, it just causes stress that I don't need.

Manon

Ouch... But how did it get solved those other times? Still hoping to get everything to work again.... Or at least learn what camera I need to not get into this again.