Camera angles way off and grainy

HUNTERFUMC

I wanted to add a few downloaded images to the start of our worship service and when I clicked the add scene/image and finished adding all the scenes I transitioned to my camera and noticed all 3 (left, right, center) cameras were all zoomed in, tilted, and extremely grainy. How do I get my camera angles back to HD and working property. They have not been bumped or moved!?!?

konsolenritter

Sounds like you changed the base resolution in the general settings - video section?
Otherwise inserting elements into existing scenes shouldn't change the cameras settings.

You could/should upload a recent OBS log consisting the issue.

HUNTERFUMC

Sounds like you changed the base resolution in the general settings - video section?
Otherwise inserting elements into existing scenes shouldn't change the cameras settings.

You could/should upload a recent OBS log consisting the issue.
I do recall getting some sort of pop up window regarding the images I uploaded relating to the stream but as to what it said I didn’t fully comprehend, and once I clicked “ok” all my camera angles shifted and the zoom/pan no longer functions properly. How exactly would I restore my base resolution back to default? My connecting cameras aren’t even shooting in HD anymore…will work on uploading an OBS log

konsolenritter

Go into obs settings - video - there you'll find the video resolution settings. Set it to 1920x1080 if not needed other resolutions at will. 1920x1080 aka FullHD is the standard of standards. Keep away from unusual resolutions and/or aspect ratio. One of the good things with OBS is it helps you fit your sources into the targets resolution at _your will_.

What next to restore your cameras canvas: Do right-click on each of your mal-looking sources and have a look for the "transform" section. You can reset the transformation and/or try to "fit" them to the resolution at first.

Last edited:

HUNTERFUMC

Go into obs settings - video - there you'll find the video resolution settings. Set it to 1920x1080 if not needed other resolutions at will. 1920x1080 aka FullHD is the standard of standards. Keep away from unusual resolutions and/or aspect ratio. One of the good things with OBS is it helps you fit your sources into the targets resolution at _your will_.

What next to restore your cameras canvas: Do right-click on each of your mal-looking sources and have a look for the "transform" section. You can reset the transformation and/or try to "fit" them to the resolution at first.

So restoring my camera canvas should bring the image back to HD correct. Now not only were my camera angles extremely grainy from no longer filming in HD, I noticed that even though my cameras were set level on their stands they were all zoomed in all the way, and when I zoomed out it was like my cameras were turned on its size and zooming out at almost a 45° angle oppose to a level image if that makes since. (Picture watching your tv with your head tilted sideways) and this was all before I even went online and connected to FB Live…will resetting the transformation allow my camera angles to reset back to a level image with a normal function of zoom in/out, pan left/right?