Camera Activate/Deactivate hotkey/plugin

infamousj012

i'm new to OBS, and have been looking for a way that i can make my transition from scenes easier, without having to add another scene to do so. when i'm on my break, i use discord and their video-call overlay for my screen, going back in to my game scene/overlay, i have to turn off my discord camera, and activate my camera in obs, and vice versa when i'm turnin the scene back to break.. is there a way we can make a hotkey option for activate/deactive the camera source?

if this isn't clear i'll attempt to explain it better, and can make a video to show what exactly i'm talking about if that doesn't work, or you think it would be faster.

if there's one made, please show me to it, because i've looked through the pages of plugins and tools all the way back to 2014 times, and don't see it, or it's eluding me.

AaronD

if this isn't clear i'll attempt to explain it better, and can make a video to show what exactly i'm talking about if that doesn't work, or you think it would be faster.
That would be good. I'm having a hard time following your text and imagining. It looks like there might be a simple question in there, but it's surrounded by a bunch of details that might change everything, and I can't make sense of those.