Question / Help Build for ARM64/AARCH64

KA5BBC

Has there been any further progress on getting OBS to work on Jetson devices?
I have seen several posts and videos claiming to have this up and running but I cannot find any instructions on how to make it work.

jeffleonard

This gist has a patch that claims to make it compile on the jetson nano. I haven't verified it still works, so YMMV. Also read the comments about setting LD_PRELOAD before you run it.

Tuna

There have been commits for aarch64 a while back. So you should post issues if you face any.

Jsuddarth

I bought a nano *just* to use as a streaming hub with obs and ndi. Sounds like we're getting warmer but not there yet. If anyone can help me get this working, will happily compensate for your time or help you with something else. Not an advanced Linux user when it comes to fixing build, driver and dependency issues.

Tuna

I bought a nano *just* to use as a streaming hub with obs and ndi. Sounds like we're getting warmer but not there yet. If anyone can help me get this working, will happily compensate for your time or help you with something else. Not an advanced Linux user when it comes to fixing build, driver and dependency issues.
Double check whether the NDI runtime is available for Linux ARM64. I may be wrong, but I have doubts. So if that's not available you are already blocked.