Browser sources (alert boxes) have no audio

banduliinu

So, none of my alertboxes work. I cannot hear them and neiher can the stream, but they show the visuals and lights up on the volume mixer.
I tried my luck with Streamelements support, but I could not solve the issue with them so I though this would be my next best bet

As a last resort I will have to uninstall and reinstall OBS (maybe on an earlier version when things worked), rebuild all of my scenes and audio settings again. BUT I would rather not go through that again, so please... if anyone can help me. help.

Attachments

• dffgddfhd.png
    dffgddfhd.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 73
  • dssddgsjdfgdg.png
    dssddgsjdfgdg.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 71
  • sgdsgfdhjfs.png
    sgdsgfdhjfs.png
    198.1 KB · Views: 65
  • sgdsgfsdhfdhdfa.png
    sgdsgfsdhfdhdfa.png
    41 KB · Views: 71

Harold

make sure the properties of the browser source has control audio with obs enabled, then enable audio monitoring on the source in the advanced audio properties.

banduliinu

So, none of my alertboxes work. I cannot hear them and neiher can the stream, but they show the visuals and lights up on the volume mixer.
I tried my luck with Streamelements support, but I could not solve the issue with them so I though this would be my next best bet

As a last resort I will have to uninstall and reinstall OBS (maybe on an earlier version when things worked), rebuild all of my scenes and audio settings again. BUT I would rather not go through that again, so please... if anyone can help me. help.

If you do not know, OBS has a community discord with a lot of tech support help. 10/10 would recommend, I got m stuff fixed in a single minute

1) Go to Settings > Audio and set your monitoring device to something other than what it is now. Press Apply.
2) Restart OBS.
3) Go to Settings > Audio and set your monitoring device to the correct one. Press Apply.