Question / Help Browser source scroll up/down

BuzzBuzz

Hi,
For some reason, i am unable to get this to work while before with prior version, i was able to do this. I don't think it is a version issue, just not sure how to set it up.
I want the browser source to appear on screen, for instance, twitter stream and to be able scroll up or down the page as i stream. I have worked on this but no vertial or horizontal scroll bar appears on the browser screen.
What are the steps so I know i am doing this right?
I don't see anything in filters or properties.
Thanks

Osiris

You have never been able to scroll without using the interact mode (right-click source -> Interact).

Neelson

I am not able to view horizontal scroll bar while recording application.. While page load its shows scroll bar, once it is completely loaded then its disappear... So not able to scroll at the bottom of page and click on submit option available there... Issue is with browser source .. I did click source -> Interact and performed recording for application... Is there any setting or its an issue ? Please suggest

ohpayk

I also have this issue. While in interact mode I have no horizontal or vertical scroll bars to navigate the source page. Happens on any url I attempt.

pilgrim6588

So, this still is not resolved?
Makes OBS kind of only half-useful for me:
(.Fullscreen is a no-go (3840x2160) with video res 480p
(.Windows mode doesn't seem to show browser video (Flash or whatever)
(.browser mode only shows content on top of page, without being able to scroll down with "browser interaction"
sometimes there are two or more video frames on one page, no chance to capture the lower ones
So my question:does this maybe work on linux?
Could one (with the appropiate knowldege) analyze (Chrome) the page source to get the corresponding frame urls?
Regards
Max

Osiris

There is nothing to resolve, you can scroll just fine in Interact mode, assuming you remove the custom css.

plc-tek

i'm new and having the same problem, i have no idea what custom css is or how to remove it
i've looked through wiki but as bonno said "I still haven't found what i'm looking for"

joecitizen

Under browser properties in OBS custom css you will see, body { background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); margin: 0px auto; overflow: hidden; }
remove the "hidden;" so it looks like, body { background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); margin: 0px auto; overflow: } then hit O.K.

lpquebec

So, this still is not resolved?
Makes OBS kind of only half-useful for me:
(.Fullscreen is a no-go (3840x2160) with video res 480p
(.Windows mode doesn't seem to show browser video (Flash or whatever)
(.browser mode only shows content on top of page, without being able to scroll down with "browser interaction"
sometimes there are two or more video frames on one page, no chance to capture the lower ones
So my question:does this maybe work on linux?
Could one (with the appropiate knowldege) analyze (Chrome) the page source to get the corresponding frame urls?
Regards
Max
on linux is the same problem, i have obs on ubuntu and also on winX and its the same problem

burnedwoods

Under browser properties in OBS custom css you will see, body { background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); margin: 0px auto; overflow: hidden; }
remove the "hidden;" so it looks like, body { background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); margin: 0px auto; overflow: } then hit O.K.

Thank you! This is exactly what I was looking for, and I would have hoped that the moderator would have said so in his first post. instead of two separate posts that amount to "there is no problem"

arpit-temi

Thank You that resolve my problem

jerry7

instead of making the default css disable both scrollbar view and scrolling functionality, i suggest making this the default browser source css:

CSS:
body { background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); margin: 0px auto; }
body::-webkit-scrollbar{ display: none; }

this keeps the scrollbar hidden by default, but still allows the operator to scroll content using the "Interact" window.

mfessal

Following CSS worked for me

CSS:
body { background-color: white; overflow: auto; margin: -15px 0; padding: 15px 0; }
body::-webkit-scrollbar { display: none; }