Browser Source No longer works after suspected Nvidia Driver Update

b3ck

Platform
System Type: Desktop Computer
Operating system and version: Windows 10 - Version 2004 - Build 19041.388
OBS Studio version: 25.0.8

Expected Behavior
Browser Source to show either local or non-local web content, it doesn't even show the default OBS Page.

Current Behavior
When adding a Youtube Video URL or ANY URL that has audio/video, audio plays but doesn't show content.

Steps to Reproduce
  1. Installed NVidia drivers
  2. No longer works...
Additional information
NVIDIA Driver Version: 451.67

Posted on Github, but was told to post here:
obsissue1337inv.jpg

I followed the instructions, posted here, it is working just fine on my PC, but not my friends after he did a graphics driver update, it was literally working in the morning, did the update, doesn't work in the evening. If it is a misconfig somewhere, how do I rectify this?

Thank You & Kind Regards,
-b3ck

Fenrir

Forum Admin
Please provide a log file from OBS. Help -> Log Files -> Upload Current Log after experiencing the issue.

b3ck

So I don't know why this happened, but it looks like his profile was corrupted, made a new one and all is good.. so far.

emojipng.com-46904.png

-b3ck

b3ck

@Fenrir so I was messing around and it seems to happen only if he connects his twitch account to OBS and uses one of the built-in twitch docks either docked or popped out, or if he adds a custom browser dock and docks it in OBS. But on the other-hand he can have a custom browser dock popped out only, and with this method he can have his Twitch Account connected.

Any ideas?

-b3ck