browser source interact not working

robertheadrick

Signed up on the forum just now specifically to look for the answer to this question. I've tried a few different things, but no matter how I set it up, as soon as I try to click on anything, I can no longer interact with the page. Not sure if I'm missing a setting or if there's some issue with a recent update.

ygreds

There is an answer somewhere on this site for it, I could not refind it. They suggested two things: When you open the Properties paste in your URL and then delete what is in the "Custom CSS" That's what worked for me.

ygreds

There is an answer somewhere on this site for it, I could not refind it. They suggested two things: When you open the Properties paste in your URL and then delete what is in the "Custom CSS" That's what worked for me.
Here's what it was under:
[SOLVED] OBS 22.0.2 Browser Source not functioning (grey/blank screen)

nj1266

OMG. This was driving me crazy!!!. Once I deleted the text in the "Custom CSS" box, it worked like a charm.

kidrocybro

I am in the same boat as Bageerah above me. So, the browser I use is Safari (maybe that's the issue) and I am trying to use wheeldecide.com for my streams. Any help here would be awesome! Thanks.

DCStrato

I am in the same boat as Bageerah above me. So, the browser I use is Safari (maybe that's the issue) and I am trying to use wheeldecide.com for my streams. Any help here would be awesome! Thanks.
I used the embedded link to wheeldecide.com https://wheeldecide.com/e.php?" width="500" height="500" scrolling="no" frameborder="0", right-click Interact, and it all worked. Clicking on the wheel in the interact window caused it to spin and show an answer.