Browser source audio stop working after the update to 27.2x

tasozz

Hello before the update to 27.2x all the audio from browser sources work like a charm
After the update the view meters on the audio mixer is empty and the audio of browser sources stop working.

Can you fix that? what can I do?

ps. when i return to previous versions start working again

unknown2.jpg

PaiSand

Lets do a wild thign. Untick the manage sound from OBS in the source and save change. Now add it again and save changes. If it don't work, do the same but after the first step restart OBS and then add it again. Troubleshooting is like this.

PaiSand

Have you set to monitor the source in the Advance Audio Properties?

Something like:

2022-03-16_013347.jpg

Also, you need to specify in Audio Settings the Monitoring Device so it don't go trhu the same as anything else and make an endles loop, feedback nightmare.

tasozz

Have you set to monitor the source in the Advance Audio Properties?

Something like:

View attachment 81797

Also, you need to specify in Audio Settings the Monitoring Device so it don't go trhu the same as anything else and make an endles loop, feedback nightmare.
I dont want to monitor the source (does not work on monitor either tho). The browser sources have no audio!
When i roll back with the same settings everything work!

I have a scheduled live on Sunday, can we found some solution for this problem?

cyclemat

have read the first line of the log
20:21:18.006: CPU Name: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6700 @ 2.66GHz
15 years old CPU uff ! iam out !

update drivers ! thats the only i can say !

elmazz

i dont know what made me more mad. this whole forum not reading what the actual issue is and providing irrelevant answers for a common misconception (which this is not) or me spending 10 minutes on the stupid recaptchas to restart my forgotten password to write this comment. well downgrade it is i guess.

PaiSand

i dont know what made me more mad. this whole forum not reading what the actual issue is and providing irrelevant answers for a common misconception (which this is not) or me spending 10 minutes on the stupid recaptchas to restart my forgotten password to write this comment. well downgrade it is i guess.
Well, wasn't clear the issue as it's something that happened only to the OP.
And as you either don't have any solution for an isolated issue... 10 minutes for a simple recaptcha? really?

Makks

Or rather: if the browser source you're trying to use is using Text-To-Speech, setting OBS to control the audio won't work, and this is an issue at a higher level than OBS.

You could use a virtual cable software and launch the service in a separate browser window as a workaround.