Question / Help Blurry Recording

D

Deleted member 212467

So when I am recording something such as a game, most of the recording is really blurry at parts, I was wondering if it is anything to do with the current settings I am using, if anyone could help me that would be great.

My Specs:

Graphics Card- GeForce GTX 1060 6gb
CPU- Intel Core i5 4460
Memory- DDR3 16GB

List of my OBS settings and detailed descriptions of my specs.

Attachments

• 2019-11-21 21-36-21.txt
    21.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 2019-11-22 12-23-22.txt
    24.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Advanced.png
    Advanced.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Recording.png
    Recording.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Video.png
    Video.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 11
  • CPU.png
    CPU.png
    26.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Graphics Card.png
    Graphics Card.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Memory.png
    Memory.png
    17 KB · Views: 9

carlmmii

You're recording using CBR set to 2500kbs. That is very low bitrate for 1080p, even for streaming. Change your Rate Control setting to CQP with a quality somewhere around 20-25 and work from there.

Additionally, you're encountering rendering lag, which means you should limit your in-game framerate and possibly lower your graphics settings so that your GPU isn't being taken up entirely by your game. Alternatively, you can attempt running OBS in administrator mode with Game Mode on (in windows settings), and see if that works (this is a new feature of 24.0.3, although success may be limited).

D

Deleted member 212467

You're recording using CBR set to 2500kbs. That is very low bitrate for 1080p, even for streaming. Change your Rate Control setting to CQP with a quality somewhere around 20-25 and work from there.

Additionally, you're encountering rendering lag, which means you should limit your in-game framerate and possibly lower your graphics settings so that your GPU isn't being taken up entirely by your game. Alternatively, you can attempt running OBS in administrator mode with Game Mode on (in windows settings), and see if that works (this is a new feature of 24.0.3, although success may be limited).

Ok, thanks for the help!