Bug Report Black Screen with Roxio Game Capture HD

Aeladya

Since the newest update my sister has been having issues with window capturing with her Roxio Game Capture HD. Her stream is completely black and there is no sound. Here is her log file. She is able to see things perfectly fine, but it won't stream at all.

Attachments

• 2014-04-23-1919-00.log
    1.1 KB · Views: 87

dodgepong

Administrator
Community Helper
That log file appears to be incomplete. Can you post a different one?

Also, did you add the Roxio directly to OBS, or are you using window/monitor capture on the Roxio program?

Aeladya

It was window capture. Sorry my sister was having trouble actually streaming until she disabled "use CFR". She was being booted within seconds of streaming. When she disabled that everything ran smoothly. Here is a new log file.

Attachments

• 2014-05-10-1453-46.log
    10.4 KB · Views: 64

Aeladya

She tried that and no it didn't even work with monitor capture. She did actually do a speed test, not that it matters much, but she has 5.6mbps upload according to Testmy.net.

Last edited:

Aeladya

Any news on this? She says even XSplit won't work with her Roxio. She doesn't want to have to buy a new capture card if she can still use her Roxio.

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
Getting closer. I'm currently working on some directshow stuff right now. Still taking a while though.