Question / Help Black screen with game capture (no NVIDEA graphics card)

Nightshade666

Hi there!

So I just started using OBS Studio and I tried to record The Sims 3 with my laptop, but in OBS I just get a black screen and the recording turns ot black as well. Now the only way, around this issue, I found so far is to enable "SLI/Crossfire Capture Mode (Slow)", which is indeed quite slow and laggy in the recording (the game itself is fluent), even though I also tried changing the encoder or moving bitrade and FPS up and down.
So the only other suggesstion I found was to disable the "SLI/.." box, which I can't really do, since it's the only thing I found to prevent the black screen -.- This then made me look for a fix for the black screen again, but there it sugessts changing something about your NVIDEA graphics card, which I don't have. I believe I have an Intel graphics card (it was included when I got my laptop) since it says "Intel(R) HD Graphics Family" under Display adapters in my Device Manager.

I hope this wasn't too confusing, since I'm quite the noob on this subject and not a native speaker xD Anyways my question now is If you would know how I could fix this issue, or if my PC is just not capable of playing a game & recording at the same time (my laptop only has 4 GBs of RAM)

log file: https://obsproject.com/logs/zx-nfPn_7k4zfGEt