Bug Report Black Screen in dx9 capture

Other than the acquiring/hooking stuff, game capture is essentially identical in terms of the hook, was mostly just heavily refactored.
(Moral of the story, if it's isn't broken, don't fix it)
So i assume it's the hooking that is causing problems with that game. I see. Out of curiosity i tried to use the anti-cheat hook on old obs, and it still worked with that.
With obs-mp i also tried to force the game into admin mode and run obs-mp as admin to enforce the same mode (even used 32bit on purpose because the game is 32bit) still without success. I hope the problem can be pinpointed and solved in some way.
I just wish that more people would test out obs-mp so these kind of problems can be found faster and narrowed down more easily.

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
Is it just World of Warships or something? Could be a game-specific issue that I introduced by accident.

Just tried Lego Worlds, same issue at least in dx11 mode. Haven't tested dx9 yet as i assume it should perform worse even if it works. Did my recording with old obs instead for now.

iAmGreiG

I've had the same issue tonight after trying out OBS mp for the first time and my issue was MSi Afterburners overlay. Incase anyone else come across this post, I set my MSi into stealth mode found in the Rivatuner statics options (where u set up osd on and its position etc )

I came across this post and read the issues about other software hooking in and conflicting, so thanks for the info on this post to guide me to my fix.