Question / Help Black bar at bottom of screen capture

Theagames10

My Base Resolution and Output Resolution is both at 720p, using Game Capture for Minecraft, but in the preview of the capture is a black bar at the bottom, which is annoying me, and it never had that bar before when I tried to record a game before today!
Changing the base resolution just makes the black bar bigger and even more annoying!
Is there any way to remove this black bar???

Theagames10

Could you post a screenshot and/or log file?

snip.PNG

Here.
I think I know the problem as well, it is most likely the taskbar that is doing it, but IDK how to fix it if it is the taskbar doing it.
I still need help

koala

Play the game fullscreen so it covers the whole screen.
Or if you play it windowed, make sure the actual game surface has the same aspect ratio than your canvas resolution in OBS. In your case, the screenshot shows that the game is too wide to fill the canvas. If you make your game window a bit less wide, OBS will be able to fill the black part. Might be necessary to right-click the source->Transform-Fit to screen.

Theagames10

Play the game fullscreen so it covers the whole screen.
Or if you play it windowed, make sure the actual game surface has the same aspect ratio than your canvas resolution in OBS. In your case, the screenshot shows that the game is too wide to fill the canvas. If you make your game window a bit less wide, OBS will be able to fill the black part. Might be necessary to right-click the source->Transform-Fit to screen.
How would I make the game window less wide?
I like playing my game as it is windowed, and I don't want to change that!

Just_Azz

Left-click so it has a red border and then Right-Click on it and press Resize output (Sorce Size)