bitrate units?

HammerBrother

Hello, I'm working on recording my romhack of smw (please don't treat me as a pirate, I don't upload ANY infringing material on any sites, the file I submit is basically a mod to add a health system to smw) on this ASM to post to youtube.

I love when things have labels on what x do. But why does on version 17, the bitrate just show this (uploaded picture). It does not have a label like "Mbps" on there.

Attachments

• bitrate.png
    bitrate.png
    55.5 KB · Views: 169

wallrik

Funny that you posted this, because I was thinking just earlier today that it's annoying how inconsistent it is.
The sample rate has a specified unit, but bitrate doesn't. And the sample rate until is wrong to top it off :P
Hertz is abbreviated Hz with a capital H. (kHz for kilohertz)
I also think there should be a space before a unit of measure, but some may disagree. Like how there is no space before symbols, like percentage (%) or degrees (°).
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

HammerBrother

I don't know why who thought it would be a good idea to not include units. Imagine you are a teacher and a student does not include a unit at all, not even the paper shows the unit after the space in which the student puts his or her answer on.