Question / Help Best Ticker download

Meechybrown

Hello,

I'm new to OBS. I would like to have a title ticker to fade in and out when a speaker is presenting. Do we have a good ticker download for that here. I work on a Mac. Thanks.

obsfan5150

I just use a text file saved locally. I also edit the text file each week for a different guest. I choose my font that I want inside OBS, then when done, I use a filter and choose Scroll. In my case I have the text scroll right to left. Here is an example. See ticker at bottom of the video.

GeoCollaborate

This is helpful, thanks. Is there a limit to the amount of text you can scroll? I am trying it and there seems to be a limit.
I have been working with the option of writing in Notepad and saving the text then scrolling the contents of the file. It works great. As a new user I am really finding OBS to be a versatile product. I also look forward to the Zoom fix. I installed the dll update that enables me to use the OBS virtual camera but I can not share my screen now in Zoom sessions. I have to do a webinar in two weeks and may not be able to use OBS. Have any solutions been developed? Thanks.